Myanmar, now or never
Following decades of seclusion, the old British colony of Burma (now called Myanmar), is finally opening up to the outside world, to reveal its genuine charm, extraordinary landscapes, architectural and cultural treasures and its peaceful and welcoming population.
While the democratic process is still a daily, yet controlled and peaceful work in progress, Myanmar is opening its doors to the audacious traveler, in search of an authentic experience.
- TOTAL DAYS: 19
- RALLY DATES: 25 January to 11 February 2015
- RALLY MILEAGE: 3.100 km
- PLACES: Myanmar
- RALLY STARTS: Yangon (Myanmar)
- RALLY ENDS: Yangon (Myanmar)
- ACCESS: Via Bangkok
- ROADS CONDITION: 80% Asphalt - 20% dirt but good roads - Amazing scenery guaranteed!
- CAR SHIPPING DATES: /
- CARS: Pre-war - Vintage - Classic cars until 1976
- NUMBER OF CARS: Limited to 25 cars