Join us for the second edition of the wonderful Indochina Road Classic in 2019!
South East Asia offers a wide variety of cultural highlights and great drives. The colonial past of Indochina is just fantastic with places and cities like Saigon, Ventiane, Luang Prabang, Dien Bien Phu, Sapa, Hanoi. You will also see the majestic roads of Northern Vietnam along the Chinese border and its amazing scenery of rice terraces all the way to the world famous Halong Bay.
- TOTAL DAYS: 23 Days
- RALLY DATES: February - November 2019
- RALLY MILEAGE: 4.700 km
- PLACES: Vietnam - Cambodia - Laos
- RALLY STARTS: Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- RALLY ENDS: Ha long (Vietnam)
- ROADS CONDITION: 90% Asphalt - 10% dirt but good roads - Amazing scenery guaranteed!
- CAR SHIPPING DATES: Coming Soon
- CARS: Pre-war - Vintage - Classic cars until 1973
- NUMBER OF CARS: Limited to 25 cars