Myanmar (Burma)… 4.000 KM of exceptional scenic driving
Known as the land of Golden Pagodas and so much more … !
The richest country in South East Asia with teak, oil, gas, minerals, rubies and others, Myanmar is also an amazing Buddhist country with superb monuments, beautiful landscapes, fantastic beaches and incredible drives.
Called “The Grand Tour”, the 3rd Edition of the Myanmar-Burma Road Classic is the most extensive rally ever in the country. Starting in the colonial center of Yangon, the rally will take you along the famous spots of Bagan and its 2500 stupas and pagodas, the quaint region of Loikaw and the ethnic long neck ladies, Inle lake and its oating gardens. Continuing to remote places like the colonial town of Maymyo, Mogok the ruby capital of the world, Monywa and “little Petra”, you will ascend Mt Victoria peaking at 3400m, and back down through Chin ethnic area with the tattooed face ladies, the site of Mrauk U and along the coast south to Ngapali beach to nally enter the Ayerwaddy river delta, back to Yangon. A 24 days epic journey on Burmese roads, an adventure through time.
- TOTAL DAYS: 21 Days
- RALLY DATES: November 7 to November 27, 2020
- RALLY MILEAGE: 4.000 KM
- PLACES: Myanmar
- RALLY STARTS: Yangon (Myanmar)
- RALLY ENDS: Yangon (Myanmar)
- ROADS CONDITION: 90% Asphalt - 10% dirt but good roads - Amazing scenery guaranteed!
- CAR SHIPPING DATES: Mid-September 2020
- CARS: Pre-war - Vintage - Classic cars until 1973
- NUMBER OF CARS: Limited to 25 cars