Destination Rally is a division of Destination Unlimited SA, based in Brussels, Belgium. As a rally organizing company we are part of the Belgian federation of Classic cars and insured against insolvency by the Fonds de Garantie. We are a team of 8 people working on the logistics and administration. We also have a travel department taking care of all needs of the rally participants. We have recruited the best mechanics and have a fantastic medical emergency team to accompany each rally. We survey the roads in each country at least twice before the rally, complete with the evaluation of the medical facilities and the contact with the local emergency service. We work hand in hand with the local authorities to insure their support throughout.
We live a passion for classic cars, but we also feel strongly about the need to discover the places and meeting the local people that we cross along the way. We care about the well-being of the participants and their security. This is the reason why we always travel with a flatbed truck/lorry and a local ambulance.
Why driving with Destination Rally ?
We pride ourselves in offering the best and most efficient service on the road before during and after. We offer the knowledge of the places you visit and we do it in style.
In the package, we include:
- Shipping of your car with a professional English shipping company
- Full comprehensive insurance with Lloyd’s of London
- Air tickets in Economy class from central Europe (Business or First class tickets upon request through our in-house travel agency)
- Full board and the best accommodation available
- Multilingual Staff based in Brussels
On the road, we offer full assistance during the rally that includes:
- Logistics vehicles for the advance team and the rally director
- Multilingual local guides
- European specialized mechanics
- European Emergency team, doctor and fireman
- A local ambulance fully equipped
- A flatbed tow truck
- A baggage van to carry your luggage
- Third party insurance
We carefully choose the most scenic roads away from the crowds. We ask permission to the local government for some roads or area that might be closed to the general public or to the foreigners.